Split Level Family Home with all the Bells & Whistles!
Perched on a rare 1,185sqm allotment, centrally located & meticulously renovated, this split level home is designed to give the whole family privacy whilst outdoor living spaces encourage entertainment.
The upper level is dedicated to being the ultimate parent's retreat & is well-appointed with its own living space & private balcony.
The master bedroom with its generous sized walk-in-wardrobe & contemporary ensuite adjoins a dedicated study work station.
On the second level, you can enjoy an open plan living zone which includes a kitchen with the latest finishes, including granite benchtops, Bosch cooktop & oven and dishwasher. The polished timber hardwood floors on this level matched with colour scheme add warmth & vibrance to the ambience of this home. An extension of a spacious sized deck from this level gives you that perfect outdoor area to entertain.
The lower level consists of three additional bedrooms all with built-ins & an ultra-modern bathroom, separate powder room & generous sized laundry. Complete with a media room this makes the downstairs area the perfect space for the children in the family.
14-16 Turrum Street has many additional features which include:
• Northerly aspect from the upstairs balcony with ocean views
• Open plan living with polished timber hardwood floors in the main living zone
• Contemporary kitchen with latest finishes & appliances
• Spacious entertainment deck overlooking the back yard
• Air conditioning & ceiling fans
• Dual side access, for easy storage of your toys along with a large double shed
• Manicured, low maintenance gardens along with solar hot water
• Potential to build another dwelling, such as a granny flat due to the size of the land
A great opportunity to buy in a very central location close to all facilities and the beach. A perfect family home with no expense spared.
Call Eli or Marie to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
Air conditioning, Built-in wardrobes, Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport,
Floorboards, Formal Lounge, Garden, Secure Parking, Terrace-Balcony