Rare Riverfront Property on Two Titles!
Have you been looking for something different? Be prepared to be surprised by 4-6 Newcastle Street. Located on a rare 4,075m2 allotment and spread across two titles, the unique home has a generous floor plan and captures river breezes year-round. The owners have completed all the big jobs but there is still an opportunity to add your own flair to the property. If you have been searching for a lifestyle, not just a home, this is the property for you. Bring all your toys and enjoy privacy and serenity at 4-6 Newcastle Street, Burrum Town.
• Large family/ living room with wood heater
• Formal dining room with built-in bench seat adjoining renovated kitchen
• Renovated family bathroom
• Additional large 2nd living area/ rumpus room or fifth bedroom with attached 2nd bathroom
• New vinyl flooring, carpet and paint throughout
• Double garage with attached carport
• Veranda overlooking the river
• Riverfront allotment backing onto the Burrum River
• Partially cleared 4,075m2 allotment on two titles which allows access right down to the
This property is a couple of minutes from the boat ramp and only five minutes to Howard where you will find a tight-knit local community and all the local amenities you need - including the local supermarket, bakery, coffee shop and markets. Most major shops and amenities can be found in the rapidly growing coastal city of Hervey Bay which is a short 30-minute drive away.
To avoid disappointment please contact Eli Winger to arrange an inspection today.