Low Maintenance, Quality Home in Peaceful Neighbourhood
Located in a quiet pocket of Burrum Heads and only a short stroll to the waterfront, this immaculate home is certain to appeal to a wide range of buyers. The home is positioned on a massive 937m2 block and is surrounded by other well-maintained homes at the end of a cul-de-sac.
The layout is carefully thought-out and would suit those who want to eliminate stairs and enjoy a quiet lifestyle which is only a short drive from all major amenities and walking distance to peaceful Burrum Heads Beach. There is even side access and a second driveway for a boat or caravan, perfect for the grey nomad or those who want to bring all their toys and enjoy the lifestyle on offer.
The master bedroom is conveniently located away from the other bedrooms and features a generous ensuite with his-and-hers basins and a separate toilet with bidet. The master bedroom also enjoys direct alfresco access with sliding plantation shutters to provide privacy and a light-filled walk-in wardrobe.
You'll spend most of your time on the large covered alfresco area which overlooks manicured gardens and flows effortlessly from the main living area and kitchen. Featuring pull-down shades and ceiling fans, the entertainment area is well equipped to be enjoyed year-round and also features an entertainment station with TV, DVD player and soundbar - perfect for watching the footy or entertaining on the weekends.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Spacious GJ Gardener home constructed in 2004 with quality fixtures throughout
• Split system air-conditioners which service the main living area, master bedroom
and two of the other bedrooms
• Bore water with taps located in the front and back yard
• High ceilings, ceiling fans and security screens throughout
• Family sized bathroom with powder room and separate toilet
• Laundry with double basin and external access
• Ample storage including a pull-down ladder to the roof cavity
• 14-panel solar system (approx. 3KW) plus solar hot water with a tank on the ground
• Approx 7m x 6m carport & additional 6m x 4m shed with roller door, both with power
• Centrally located kitchen with gas cooktop, electric stove, dishwasher and fridge
• Fully fenced 937m2 allotment with side access
20 Warringal Court is only a stone's throw from local beaches, lakes and the boat ramp. The Burrum Heads Foodworks, Bakery & Post Office are all a few minutes drive or a 15-minute walk. An easy half-hour drive takes you to Hervey Bay with all major amenities including the private & public hospitals, Stocklands Shopping Centre & airport.
To avoid disappointment please contact Eli Winger to arrange an inspection today.