It Really Is About The Location
An excellent opportunity to buy into the peaceful & tranquil lifestyle offered in what is considered one of the premier suburbs of Hervey Bay and surrounding areas. Dundowran Beach is less than 20 minutes by car from the centre of Hervey Bay and is popular with the locals for its communal green spaces, featured lakes and the tree-lined foreshore leading onto the beautiful sandy local beach. The immediate area around this property consists mainly of residential homes on large blocks set in trees and walkway's which lead to the beach within minutes. Ideal for the daily exercise or walking the dog.
This 3 bedroom home situated on a large block of 3,427 metres has the added advantage of a dual living capability with a second kitchen plus living area at one end of the home. Ideal for the extended family. Key Features Include:
* 3 bedrooms, main bedroom with en-suite & air conditioner.
* Open plan living including kitchen/dining area with air conditioner & heightened raked
* Second living/kitchen area OR potential 4th bedroom at the opposite end of the home.
* Two-way family bathroom, separate toilet & laundry to one side of central passage.
* Two bedrooms to other side of passage, one also has entry from the second living area.
* Home is on town water & septic waste, Solar hot water fitted.
* Undercover entertainment area runs the length of the building at the rear.
* Double bay 9 x 6 metres powered shed with attached garden tool shed is adjacent to the home separated by a garden path and gate access to the front.
* Good side access to the block. There is a borehole on the property, but it is not used by current owners.
* A gravel two-way drive allows good off-road parking for vehicles.
* Plenty of room for a swimming pool.
A viewing is highly recommended, so contact Tom McLeod for your personal viewing without delay.