28 Regency Ave Urraween Breathtaking Retreat in Town on 3.3 Acres
Standing proudly in one of Hervey Bay's most desirable locations, this is a truly impressive elevated residence appointed with the highest of fittings and fixtures. Offering superb rural views, this hilltop retreat which offers absolute seclusion is only 2 minutes to the CBD and has major shopping and schools nearby. Set on a professionally landscaped 3.3 acres with beautifully maintained gardens this sprawling home features multiple living and dining zones, guest quarters or home office, a gourmet kitchen, raked ceilings and cypress pine flooring.
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans (one is also air-conditioned)
- Air-conditioned study/4th bedroom
- Gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry, gas cooking, electric stove, dishwasher and stone benchtops.
- 5.8m x 5.8m home office or potential granny flat/studio
- Delightful saltwater in-ground pool with new pump, pool cleaner and cell.
- Solar panels
- Security camera
- Huge timber entertainment deck which captures the views and breezes
- 10m x 9m shed with attached awning 10m x 9m
- 9m x 10.5m shed
- 12.3m x 9m pole frame shed
- All sheds come complete with concrete floors
- Cleared 3.3 acres of land with subdivision potential (STCA)
- Floor plan available upon request
Be quick to arrange your inspection as this rare offering is sure to spoil you for anything else! Contact exclusive listing agents Kim Carter and Brad Mitchell today.