Undoubtedly Bridget’s House is the most well known Hervey Bay Queenslander in town! Overlooking the city with extensive views across the Bay, living here will be a unique experience for the lucky new owner(s) of this stunning heritage-style home.
You get the feeling that there is something very special about this home as soon as you pull into the drive way heading towards the main entrance of the house.
The two-story mansion’s top level is fully refurbished, boasting four bedrooms, several living spaces, a stylishly modernized kitchen and both a formal dining and lounge room.
The lower level features a two-bedroom self-contained flat with private outdoor areas.
To enhance your entertaining enjoyment, there is an in-ground pool complete with pool house and kitchen as well as plenty of off street parking for your guests.
The home also boasts a garage shed that will house several cars and a motor home, boat or caravan.
There are too many features to list— and one inspection will not be enough to fully take this property in.
Contact me now to inspect 275 Main Street Bridget’s House
Imagine if YOU & your family get to call this amazing Hervey Bay Queenslander Home— HOME!
*No Ifs & Buts— The seller has made a serious decision to meet the market for a sale.
Looking for difference and style? Look no further. Just book an appointment to inspect.
- Queenslander style home with dual living
- Stylish modern put periodic kitchen and dining area.
- Periodic fittings throughout the home and flat
- Main Bathroom has Claw Foot bath
- Formal lounge and dining area or ballroom.
- Verandas with roll down shade and plenty of privacy.
- Garage with high roller door for that RV or boat or caravan
- In-ground pool with pool house and Barbecue area